- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., cum laude, Florida State University College of Law
- B.S., cum laude, Florida State University
- Women in Business Council, North Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar member
- Florida Association for Women’s Lawyers
Jessica Glickman leads the Special Projects Team at The Markarian Group, concentrating on clients’ complex matters, appeals, and trial support. She is also critical member of the firm’s Litigation Team.
Jessica began her legal career as an Assistant State Attorney for the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit in Broward County, Florida. During her tenure as a prosecutor, Jessica advocated on behalf of victims of crime and tried scores of jury trials, numerous non-jury trials, and evidentiary hearings.
Prior to joining The Markarian Group, Jessica worked in private practice representing state and local government agencies, law enforcement, businesses, insurance companies, and individuals in a broad variety of litigation matters including civil rights violations, wrongful death claims, admiralty, negligence and civil forfeiture claims. She also concentrated on appeals in courts throughout the state of Florida, the Eleventh Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
Jessica earned her Bachelor of Science in Political Science and English Literature, cum laude, from the Florida State University in 2012. Afterward, Jessica graduated cum laude from the Florida State University College of Law in 2015. While in Tallahassee, Jessica was a certified legal intern at the State Attorney’s Office Second Judicial Circuit, where she tried several cases to verdict prior to graduating law school. She also served as an Article and Notes Editor for the Business Law Review.
In her spare time Jessica enjoys yoga, cooking, and spending time with her husband, David, and their young daughter.