Accessibility Statement for The Markarian Group
This is an accessibility statement from The Markarian Group.
Measures to support accessibility
The Markarian Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Markarian Group:
- Include accessibility through our internal policies designed to ensure accessibility, along with our commitment to endeavor to meet the needs and/or requests of anyone through reasonable accommodations.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Markarian Group is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Markarian Group, along with any requests to meet the needs of anyone through reasonable accommodations. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Markarian Group:
- Phone: 561-626-4700
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 2925 PGA Blvd, #204 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Postal Address: 2925 PGA Blvd, #204 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MarkarianGroup
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Markarian Group is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
The Markarian Group is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions or Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of The Markarian Group relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Markarian Group, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Markarian Group:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 3 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
The Markarian Group assessed the accessibility of The Markarian Group by the following approaches:
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 3 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
The Markarian Group
Director of Communication